Our first ever Disability Matchday March will take place on Saturday 29 February 2020.
Participants from our disability programmes are invited to represent Fulham FC Foundation in this inaugural event.
Starting from Craven Cottage, participants will walk in a loop along the Thames Path to the Hammersmith Bridge, across the bridge, back down the Putney side of the Thames to Putney Bridge, back over the bridge, through Bishops Park, with the grand finish at Craven Cottage.
Participants will be back in time for some light refreshments and to take their seats to watch Fulham FC vs Preston North End FC.
1) Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £40 per pair - FFC Foundation disability participant and accompanying adult.
2) Set up your JustGiving page linked to: www.justgiving.com/campaign/disabilitymatchdaymarch.
3) Pledge to raise £100 in sponsorship. All funds raised will be reinvested in the Foundation's Disability Programmes.
1) Water and snack breaks on the day
2) Fundraising support
3) 2 x Fulham FC Foundation Disability Matchday March t-shirts and medals
4) 2 x Tickets to watch Fulham FC vs Preston North End FC
On registration, you will be sent a Welcome Pack with all you need to get you started.
For further information, please contact Katy Shephard, Disability Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bishops Park Skills Club
Type: Saturday Skills Club
Start Date: February 29, 2020 End Date: April 4, 2020
Age: U4/5 (Nursery & Reception)