Our Girls Development Centre Holiday Camp caters for girls aged 8 to 16 years old.
The Girls Development Holiday Camp aims to improve the physical and mental wellbeing of our players, while also increasing a player’s confidence and self-esteem. We provide an engaging and inspiring environment where female players can take ownership of their own development and learning. The days will follow the syllabus being used in our weekly sessions to ensure we develop players further over the three days, working across the FA's 4 corner model (physical, technical/tactical, psychological and social).
Girls development centre at this venue are run outside on 3G pitches.
Please check the weather forecast beforehand to prepare your child for the session and ensure they bring the following:
- Water Bottle (no fizzy drinks)
- Lunch (not containing nuts)
- Suitable footwear (no metal studs)
- Shin pads
- GK Gloves (if they need them!)
- If it is scheduled to rain, they will need: a jumper and coat.
- If it is scheduled to be hot, they will need: loose-fitting, light-coloured, light-weight clothes as well as a sunhat. In addition, all children should have sun cream applied before they are signed in.
In the event of extreme weather, the decision will be made by the Head Coach whether it is safe to continue. There is indoor provision available where participants can take part in “wet weather” activities if necessary.