Fulham Soccer Schools | Skills Club, takes place at recognised venues in London and Surrey every Saturday between 9:00am and 12:00pm. Below is a guide to the programme, as well as some key information on age groups for those players taking part.
||Birth date from
||Birth date to
|U4's & U5's
||9am - 10am
|U6's & U7's
||10am - 12pm
|U8's & U9's
||10am - 12pm
The aim of Skills Club is to develop player’s ability as both an individual and part of a structured team. Players will develop their all round game following the multi-focus approach adopted by our successful and highly-regarded Academy. Within this model players will develop in four key areas:
- Technically – Improved ability to perform skills with control and poise
- Tactically – Improved understanding of the game and the decisions they make within it
- Physically – Improve players ability to move with control, focussing on better balance, agility and coordination
- Personally – Improve players values and approach towards sport and challenges
Skills Club will take place at a number of great venues across London and Surrey and is tailored for children between the ages of 3 and 9. Teams will be formed based on player ages and these teams will have a maximum age band of two years, to ensure that coaching is specific and relevant to each and every child that takes part.
Skills Club currently takes place at the following venues:
- Bishops Park, Fulham
- Dundonald Recreation Ground, Wimbledon
- YMCA Hawker Centre, Kingston
- Surrey Sports Park, Guildford
- KNK Stadium, Mitcham
During the year, we will be offering the opportunity for players to compete in inter-venue competitions, offering players the opportunity to impress in a match environment and learn from a competitive game experience.
If your child is just starting out in football, could benefit from additional training or is looking to take their existing game to the next level, come and join our coaches every Saturday morning at any one of our great venues.