Fulham Soccer Schools are dedicated to offering you the best possible experience when you book with us.
We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards in coaching, service excellence and safeguarding best practice. In maintaining this best practice, we ensure that:
- Our ratios of children to coaches are no more than 16:1 (for over 5 years old) or 12:1 (for under 5 years old).
- We maintain regular up-to-date risk assessments on each of our venues, with each risk assessment present on the day of your child's course
- We attain digital parental consent forms with detailed medical information for each child
- Our coaches are FA qualified, with up-to-date certificates in first aid and safeguarding children
- Each venue will have a Head Coach acting as a point of contact for parents. The Head Coach will oversee the venue and ensure that best practice is consistently maintained.
In order to maintain our high standards of service, we welcome your feedback. If there are any issues that arise from your booking or experience with Fulham Soccer Schools, or if you feel there is any area in which we can improve our service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.